If you are logged in to your WordPress.com account when viewing the blogs of the other student’s of the ethics course you may have noticed a Follow link in the black tool bar at the top of the browser page. This Follow link allows you to add each blog to your WordPress.com Reader page.
The WordPress.com Reader is an alternative tool to Feedly which you can use to stay in touch with what is happening on all the course blogs. If you want to explore this option then I recommend taking the following steps:
- Login to your WordPress.com account.
- In a new tab go to the ethics course portfolios page.
- Click on each student name to view their blog.
- Click the follow link in the toolbar at the top of the page to add their blog to your WordPress.com Reader.
- Go through all the student blogs clicking to follow each one.
- View your WordPress.com Reader by hovering your mouse over the WordPress icon in the toolbar at the top of the page and clicking on Reader in the pop-up menu.
- You will now see the latest posts listed with an extract and details of any comments etc.
Hope this helps!